- A deeply hydrating and tissue repairing mask.
- Infused with Hemp Seed oil as a powerful anti-ageing ingredient.
- Hemp seed oil can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well as prevent signs of ageing from developing.
- The linoleic acid and oleic acids found in hemp oil can’t be produced by the body but can play a crucial role in skin health and anti-aging.
- Shea butter is a wax that the skin thrives on as it has a nutrient and protective function and assists with keeping the skin supple.
- Kigelia has been used for many decades for its healing ability.
- TIP – mix with a day cream for extra all day nourishment for extra dry skin conditions.
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Shea Butter
How to use it:
Apply 1 teaspoon onto freshly cleansed skin. It is gentle enough to use close to the eye area. Leave the mask on for 10 + minutes and rinse off any excess. Continue with your day care or night care.
Personal tip – for ultra-dry skin or skin needing a nourishing boost, mix a small amount to your day cream for extra care.
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua (Water), Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerine*, Myrica Cerifera Fruit Wax, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Glycerine*, Squalane, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Kigelia Africana Fruit Powder*, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil*, Vanilla Plaifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Linalool**, Limonene**, Citral**.
*ingredients from organic farming
**component of natural essential oils